Our services are flexible to meet your needs. Unlike other firms, our services include following the Petition to Chapter 7 discharge or Chapter 13 confirmation of plan.
Basic Services / Pre-Petition
- Verification of credit counseling requirement.
- Review client intake forms and supporting documents.
- Obtain missing information from Debtor.
- Prior address search.
- Property valuation, if necessary.
- Land records ownership search.
- Civil and Criminal public records search.
- Review of Credit report.
- Drafting the Petition and Schedules including the Means Test.
- Drafting the Statement of Affairs and additional Federal forms.
- Drafting Local forms to comply with Local Court rules.
- Chapter 13 plan.
- Attorney cover letter detailing potential issues or questions.
- Changes to the Petition as per Attorney’s instructions.
- Completed Petition is E-mailed to Attorney as a PDF file.
- If requested, Electronic filing of the petition.
- Upon final approval, copy of Petition is sent to the Debtors with instructions.
Loan Mortgage Mediation (LMM)
The new Mortgage Modification Mediation Program*, in Chapter 13 cases, allows parties to discuss mortgage modification in an informal setting as well as to provide a "fast track" for both the debtors and lenders. The mediations are for negotiation purposes only, and neither the debtors nor the lenders are required to enter into any agreement.
The program is streamlined to reduce costs, save considerable time and make it easier for the parties to facilitate a loan modification.
*The above information is from The Orlando Divsion of the United States Bankruptcy Court.